Friday, May 11, 2007

Happy Mother's Day

This coming sunday is Mother's Day...... Just blog to wish all the Mothers in the World a "Very Very Very Happy Mother's Day"

You guys must be wondering why i blog in english today.....

Because i cann't change the Language into Mandarin in my computer !!!!!!! what's worng with my PC....... ah... siao liao.....

Anyway, this coming saturday 12/5/2007 is my brother's birthday, we are going to celebrate for him at Sentosa..... this birthday celebration is organized by my dear sister in law, Joan.... thanks to her, i can go to Sentosa !!!!! haha !!!! Some of my brother's friends will join us for the celebration, see you guys at Sentosa.

And before logging off, must first wish my brother "Happy birthday".....

And my dearest mummy "Happy Mother's Day"!!!!! "Thanks Mummy for all your love and all the things you done for me, hope you will be pink in health and stay happy everyday. I Love You Mummy.... kiss ^^"

No comments: